Apple Got Special Treatment for Grand Central Lease, Audit SaysFreeman Klopott
Apple Inc., the world’s biggest company by market value, was given an inside track to win a lease for a store in Grand Central Terminal by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, an audit by New York Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing