Air Liquide CEO Builds Europe Business as Linde Expands in U.S.Francois de Beaupuy
Air Liquide SA Chief Executive Officer Benoit Potier said the company will develop its European home health-care business, as German competitor Linde AG pursues a $3.8 billion purchase of Lincare Holdings Inc. in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day