‘Dark Knight’ Leads Weekend Sales Again With $62.1 MillionKelly Blessing
“The Dark Knight Rises,” the last film in Warner Bros.’ trilogy with Christian Bale as Batman, led the U.S. box office again with sales of $62.1 million a week after 12 people died in a shooting at a Colorado cinema.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards