Pimco’s Bill Gross Paid $200 Million Last Year, N.Y. Times SaysSree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam
Pacific Investment Management Co. co-founder Bill Gross made about $200 million last year and Chief Executive Officer Mohamed El-Erian was paid about $100 million, the New York Times reported, citing an unidentified person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing