New U.K. Strategy Urged as Triple-Dip Recession PredictedKitty Donaldson
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne was urged by businesses and his political opponents to reconsider the U.K.’s austerity strategy, as economists warned the nation could face a “triple-dip” recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks