New U.K. Strategy Urged as Triple-Dip Recession PredictedKitty Donaldson
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne was urged by businesses and his political opponents to reconsider the U.K.’s austerity strategy, as economists warned the nation could face a “triple-dip” recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas