Hutchison Seeks Europe Assets as Austria Review ExtendedCornelius Rahn
Billionaire Li Ka-shing’s Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. would be a buyer rather than seller of European telecommunications assets as its 1.3 billion-euro ($1.6 billion) proposed takeover of an Austrian rival drew regulatory scrutiny.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap