China Adds Shooting, Diving Golds to Lead Olympics MedalsJames Cone
China added gold medals in shooting and diving to lift its London Olympics total to six as U.S. shooter Kimberly Rhode became the first American woman to win a medal in an individual sport in five straight games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet