Euro Advances Most Since February as Officials Promise SupportJoseph Ciolli
The euro had the biggest weekly gain versus the dollar since February as European Central Bank officials and national leaders pledged to support the shared currency mid surging sovereign-bond yields and concern the region’s financial crisis is worsening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards