Turkey Warns of Threat From Kurdish Groups in Northern SyriaBen Holland
Turkey warned that it may take action against Kurdish groups with links to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, or PKK, that have taken control of several towns in northern Syria near the Turkish border.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts