Renault Profit Beats Estimates on Latin America, RussiaMathieu Rosemain
Renault SA, France’s second-biggest carmaker, reported first-half operating profit that beat analysts’ estimates as Latin American and Russian gains helped offset plummeting demand in western Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap