Porsche Profit Advances on 911 Demand as VW Purchase NearsDorothee Tschampa
Porsche AG, the sports-car maker being purchased by Volkswagen AG, said first-half profit jumped 21 percent on demand for a new generation of the 911.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks