London's Tech Scene Is Having Its Golden MomentBobbie Johnson
Even on its quiet days, London is one of the world’s true international cities: a mad metropolis that bustles with energy, people, and a frenzy of activity that connects it to the rest of the planet. And these are certainly not quiet days. On the eve of the Olympics it’s busier than ever, as citizens of all nations stream in and fill the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet