Korea Gets No Initial Bids for Stake in Woori FinanceSeonjin Cha
South Korea’s third attempt to sell Woori Finance Holdings Co. failed after the government received no initial bids for its $4.3 billion stake in the country’s biggest financial group by assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis