Harvard Radicals Play Spy Games in Sharp Andersen Tale: Review
James Bond is the unlikely role model for the baby-boomer protagonists of “True Believers,” Kurt Andersen’s brisk and zeitgeisty novel about 1960s radicals and the lives they invented once the counterculture became the culture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans