European Stocks Advance After Merkel, Hollande StatementCorinne Gretler
European stocks advanced for a second day after German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande said they would do anything to protect the euro, the U.S. economy grew more than forecast, and companies posted earnings that topped estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing