Europe May Buy Bonds as Merkel, Hollande Set to Defend EuroAndrew Frye and Brian Parkin
Europe may move toward a new round of joint bond buying to ease borrowing costs in Spain and Italy as German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande pledged to do everything to protect the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig