Egan-Jones Says Germany Risks Credit Rating, Welt ReportsJana Randow
Sean Egan, president of Egan-Jones Ratings Co., said Germany is putting its credit grade at risk if it commits to more aid for debt-strapped countries, Welt am Sonntag reported, citing an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting