Copper Rises as Stimulus Hopes Grow: Commodities at CloseTom Metcalf
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.9 percent to 640.84 by 5:15 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 0.9 percent at 1,555.9719.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis