Anti-Putin Leader Navalny Risks Jail as Russian Charges LoomHenry Meyer
Russian opposition leader and anti-corruption blogger Alexey Navalny will be indicted next week on charges that carry a maximum sentence of five years in prison, his lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy