Senator Blocks Obama’s Nominee Over Sexual-Assault ProbeDavid Lerman
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will travel to Africa tomorrow for a two-week trip that includes stops in Senegal, South Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi and South Africa, the State Department announced today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap