AIG Said to Mull Leaving Maiden Lane HeadquartersDavid M. Levitt and Zachary Tracer
American International Group Inc., the insurer rescued by U.S. taxpayers, is weighing a move from its headquarters at 180 Maiden Lane in lower Manhattan, said two people with knowledge of the company’s planning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat