VW Calls for Marchionne to Quit as Head of Auto GroupHeather Harris
Volkswagen AG threatened to leave the ACEA European automakers association in response to comments by Fiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne, a measure of rising tensions in the industry as sales slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat