Swiss Haven Status Pulls 10-Year Borrowing Costs Toward ZeroRoxana Zega
Switzerland’s bond market shows the nation is being paid to borrow for as long as five years, and analysts say a hunt for the safest assets may send yields on even longer-maturity debt below zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations