Shale Writedowns Begin as Lower Prices Follow Record M&ABrian Swint, Edward Klump and Rebecca Penty
The record slump in natural-gas prices signals companies from BHP Billiton Ltd. to Ultra Petroleum Corp. are at risk of writing off billions of dollars of assets following a bubble in U.S. shale-gas acreage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself