Saints’ Vilma Testifies in Bid to End NFL Full-Season BanAndrew Harris
Jonathan Vilma, the New Orleans Saints linebacker fighting a full-season suspension from the National Football League, told a U.S. judge he never offered or received money for inflicting extra-violent hits on opponents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing