Madoff Customers to be Paid $1.5 Billion to $2.4 BillionLinda Sandler
Customers of Bernard Madoff’s brokerage, who have received just $333 million from the liquidator of the con man’s estate, will get a second payment of $1.5 billion to $2.4 billion, an amount some investors found disappointing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders