Iran Says Istanbul Nuclear Talks With EU Were ‘Positive’Yeganeh Salehi
Iran’s deputy chief nuclear negotiator said his meeting with a European Union official that aimed to establish common ground for another round of talks on the country’s atomic program was “positive.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says