Exxon Profit Profit Rises as Asset Sales Offset PricesJoe Carroll
Exxon Mobil Corp., the world’s biggest oil company by market value, earned less than expected as oil demand stalled in the world’s largest economies and U.S. natural-gas prices dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap