Burned-Out Dutchman Flings Cash, Seeks Love at Bayreuth
The ersatz Dutchman sank to his knees at the end of the opening of the Bayreuth Festival, taking his bow to rapturous applause from an audience that included Chancellor Angela Merkel and a good chunk of her cabinet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single