Buffett $3 Billion Dow Preferred Stake May Be RepaidNoah Buhayar and Jack Kaskey
Warren Buffett’s investment in Dow Chemical Co., which generated $255 million a year for his Berkshire Hathaway Inc., may be redeemed with proceeds the chemical maker will get as part of a legal dispute with Kuwait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill