Buffett $3 Billion Dow Preferred Stake May Be RepaidNoah Buhayar and Jack Kaskey
Warren Buffett’s investment in Dow Chemical Co., which generated $255 million a year for his Berkshire Hathaway Inc., may be redeemed with proceeds the chemical maker will get as part of a legal dispute with Kuwait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis