BSkyB Profit Beats Estimates on More Internet ConnectionsJonathan Browning
British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest pay-TV broadcaster, posted a full-year operating profit that beat analyst estimates and said it will buy back 500 million pounds ($774 million) of shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020