Bloomberg View: Say Goodbye to Libor
Amid the investigations into manipulation of Libor, policymakers are coming around to the idea that the world needs a new benchmark to price hundreds of trillions of dollars in loans, securities, and derivatives. The challenge will be getting banks, investors, and borrowers to agree on what that benchmark should be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap