Treasuries Drop on Bailout Speculation Before Note SaleSusanne Walker and Anchalee Worrachate
Treasuries fell, snapping a three-day advance, as speculation that European policy makers will boost the firepower of their bailout fund damped demand before the U.S. sells $35 billion in five-year notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap