Terumo Plans Merger With Olympus to Scupper Sony BidMariko Yasu and Kanoko Matsuyama
Olympus Corp. rallied the most in six months in Tokyo trading after Terumo Corp. sought to out maneuver Sony Corp. by investing 50 billion yen ($640 million) and merging with the camera maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs