Securities Lawsuits Decreased in First Half of 2012Joel Rosenblatt
Federal securities class actions decreased in the first half of 2012 compared with last year largely because of a decline in Chinese reverse mergers and the lowest number of mergers and acquisitions since the third quarter of 2009, according to a study.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's