Rato Is Grilled on Bankia as Pensioners, Investors SufferCharles Penty
Rodrigo Rato was grilled in Spain’s parliament over the bailout of Bankia group, deflecting blame for Spain’s biggest banking collapse, which has put funding for Alzheimer’s patients at risk and spelled losses for investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards