RadioShack Sinks After Suspending Dividend, Posting LossMatt Townsend
RadioShack Corp., the electronics chain with 7,000 locations, tumbled the most in more than five months after ending its dividend and posting an unexpected loss as more sales of Apple Inc.’s iPhone ate into margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner