Organic Milk Rivals in a Tussle Over Trade Secrets
A manager leaves his company to work for a rival. Happens all the time. Two months later, he is sued for breach of contract and he and his new employer are accused of “misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets.” Happens all the time. What’s unusual about the case recently filed in U.S. District Court in Denver is that the two companies don’t manufacture computer chips or cars or anything very sophisticated at all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy