Obama Responds to Romney Attacks in Northwest Fundraising SwingRoger Runningen
President Barack Obama raised money from supporters in the Pacific Northwest yesterday as he and his campaign organization retaliated against Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says