Los Angeles Fuel Rises on Tesoro Refinery WorkLynn Doan
Los Angeles gasoline fell for a second day after the California Energy Commission said inventories jumped 10 percent last week and Chevron Corp.’s El Segundo refinery was said to start a coker compressor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks