Let the (Facebook) Games Begin!By
This week marks the opening of a wildly anticipated event that will be closely watched by throngs of people around the world. Billions of dollars, and matters of national pride, hang in the balance. It’s the culmination of years of sweat, a dramatic collision of impossible expectations and punishing realities. No, it’s not the Olympics. It’s Facebook’s first earnings report as a public company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig