DZ Bank Sues UBS Over $160.4 Million in Mortgage SecuritiesChris Dolmetsch
UBS AG was sued in New York by DZ Bank AG, Germany’s largest cooperative lender, which claimed fraud over $160.4 million in residential mortgage-backed securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself