Corn Rebounds on U.S. Drought Concern: Commodities at CloseTom Metcalf
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 0.6 percent to 626.36 at 4:53 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was little changed at 1,532.616.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day