Canadian Pacific Gains as New CEO Stands by Cost TargetHeather Perlberg
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. surged after William Ackman’s choice as chief executive officer reiterated a plan to transform North America’s least-efficient major carrier into one of the region’s most profitable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting