Billionaire Gupta May Acquire U.S. Drug Brands: Corporate IndiaAdi Narayan
Lupin Ltd., the world’s biggest maker of drugs to treat tuberculosis, plans to acquire brands in the U.S. to reduce its reliance on less profitable generic medicines, President Nilesh Gupta said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures