Bahrain’s Eskan Bank Secures $265 Million Loan, Alwasat ReportsWael Mahdi
Bahrain’s Eskan Bank, a government-owned mortgage lender, secured a 100 million dinars ($265 million) loan from three local banks, Alwasat reported, citing a statement from the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap