Asian Stocks Retreat for a Fourth Day on Greece, ChinaYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks fell, with the regional benchmark index headed for a four-day loss, amid concern Europe’s crisis is worsening and as the International Monetary Fund said China’s economy faces significant downside risks. Suppliers to Apple Inc. tumbled after the company reported earnings that missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day