Virgin Media Quarterly Sales Grow 4.2% on High-Speed Web ClientsAmy Thomson
Virgin Media Inc., the U.K.’s second-largest pay-television company, reported a 4.2 percent gain in second-quarter sales as more customers signed up for its high-speed Internet offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's