Vietnam Protests China’s Plans for Sansha City GarrisonBloomberg News
Vietnam protested China’s plans to establish a military garrison on a disputed island in the South China Sea, describing the move as a violation of international law and the Southeast Asian nation’s sovereignty, Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner