RBA’s Stevens Seeks to Ease Concerns on China, Housing RisksMichael Heath
Reserve Bank of Australia Governor Glenn Stevens sought to ease concern his nation is vulnerable to shocks from a slower Chinese economy, a domestic housing slump and global financial stress, saying it remains a “lucky country” with a favorable outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day